Employee Assistance Resources - Management Consultation
Management Training and Consultation
Employee Assistance Resources provides training that is specifically designed to provide managers with an overview of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), how it works, and how it can help them to improve their employee’s job performance. The training will also help managers identify employees who may be having difficulties that might benefit from EAP services, and how to encourage employees to access assistance.
Management Workshop Topics
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Developing Positive Work Relationships
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Team Building
- It Really IS About You: Stress Management
- Managing Change
- Organizing, Planning and Keeping Your Cool
- How To Behave So Your Employees Will Behave
- Workplace Violence: From Common Sense to Dollars and Cents
Managers and supervisors also have access to EAR professionals by telephone regarding employee related behavior or emotional difficulties.
Mental health professionals have unique expertise and experience in understanding human behavior and can often be helpful in providing an alternative perspective on employee behavior and work relationships. EAR professionals are available to assist managers when situations become difficult to understand and uncomfortable to address.